Lemon raspberry dessert cups are the perfect no bake dessert for picnics, parties, and bake sales. Vanilla cookie crust, no bake lemon cheesecake filling, and a fresh raspberry creates the perfect balance of sweet, tart, crunchy, and creamy.
Ingredients for Lemon Raspberry Dessert Cups
- Vanilla sandwich cookies – Finely ground into crumbs. No need to remove the filling! You can also use vanilla wafers.
- Unsalted butter – Melted.
- Cream cheese – Room temperature.
- Granulated sugar – For sweetness.
- Lemon zest – Fresh, from about one lemon.
- Lemon juice – Freshly squeezed. Be sure to zest the lemon before juicing.
- Heavy cream – Helps the mixture whip up to be light and fluffy
- Raspberries – Fresh raspberries will work best.
How to Make Lemon Raspberry Dessert Cups
- Mix together vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Portion the crumbs into 28 2-ounce plastic cups. Use one of the plastic cups to press the crumbs into the bottom of the cup.
- Cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar until combined and smooth.
- Add in lemon zest and lemon juice and continue to mix until combined.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and whip on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Fill a piping bag with the cheesecake mixture. Pipe the mixture into the cups until about 3/4 full.
- Top each dessert cup with a fresh raspberry.
- Seal the cups with a lid and chill. The cups can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Lemon Raspberry Dessert Cups Recipe Tips
This recipe makes approximately 28 2-ounce cups. This is an estimation. You may have a few more or a few less depending on how much filling you pipe into the cups!
Fresh is best
For the best flavor, I highly recommend using fresh lemon juice and lemon zest.
Vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs
Use a food processor to make the cookie crumbs. You can also place the cookies into a sealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin or other appropriate object! Be sure the crumbs are very fine for best results!
Storing and serving
These dessert cups can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 days. I love serving these dessert cups right out of a cooler at parties or picnics! The dessert cups can stand out at room temperature for about an hour.
Lemon Raspberry Dessert Cups
- 28 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
- Electric hand mixer
Vanilla Cookie Crust
- 2 cups vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ⅓ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 28 fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine vanilla sandwich cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Portion the crumbs into 28 2-ounce plastic cups using a small cookie scoop or spoon. Use one of the plastic cups to press the crumbs into the bottom of the cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice and lemon zest and continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream and whip on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Fill a piping bag with the lemon cream cheese mixture. Pipe into the cups until about 3/4 full.
- Add one raspberry to the top of the lemon cheesecake filling in each cup.
- Seal the cups with a lid and chill. The cups can be served immediately or stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.